Maxi Kits collects your personal information in order to provide and continually improve its products and services.
We collect your information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. However, you can visit our site anonymously.
we automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use our services, such as information about your usage, including your interaction with the content and services available on our site.
What will your information be used for?
– Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and process orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
– Provide, troubleshoot and improve our services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our website.
– Recommendations and personalization. We may use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience on our website.
– Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For example, we collect location information and bank account information from sellers for identity verification and other purposes.
– Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you about our website or your order through various channels (eg telephone, email, chat).
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.